Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Great Healing

Theres something that I've been thinking about the past few days and that is about the Great Physician that is our Lord. It never really matters what I'm going through, but once I hit the brink of breaking or get (in what feels like) shattered into a million pieces I feel a peace that can only come from God.

I started thinking about the different times I've received this peace and in my mind the varying sizes of healing I'd received. And this statement occurred to me:

The more it hurts,
the bigger the wound,
the deeper the cut,
The greater the Healing.

With that in mind I relized that the more we are healed by God the more of a living testimony we become for him. Not only is God glorified IN our healing he is glorified BY our healing if we use it to relay the message of his great Love. Naturally he is glorified in our healing because he is the healer, but if we let others know of how he has healed us in our lives we glorify him by putting concrete evidence along with his message of Love.

No comments: