Friday, June 19, 2009

Lack of Blogging.

So for the chosen few... I'm referencing those who actually keep up with my blog. I'm sorry for the lack of Blogging the past week or so. The reason being is because I've been out of the church office doing other work, as well as on a youth trip and maintaining a social life with those that I enjoy being with during my summer break. I promise I will get back to blogging Pronto! Its just not going to be till probably Tuesday or Wednesday of next week.... So sorry! But bear with me... Im not like John Bishop and I dont just up a quit my blog..... *low blow* I'm just kidding........ John probably wont even read this so really I could say whatever I want. Like that he immensely enjoys it when people call him "Hott Pants" and "J Nasty"....... Love You John....

No comments: